As of 1st August 2017 the University of Lincoln’s commercial conservation arm is officially trading as Lincoln Conservation and we will no longer be using our old name ‘Crick Smith, University of Lincoln’.
Our team continues to grow and develop so that Lincoln Conservation is now one of the country’s leading providers for:
- Architectural paint research and historic pigments
- Historic materials analysis
- Conservation of historic decorative interiors
- Lead, mortar and renders analysis
- Gilding and wallpapers
- 3D laser scanning and digital replication
- Conservation and restoration of architectural ceramics and tiles
This is an exciting time for us as we bring in new personnel, equipment and expertise, with a long term vision to provide holistic solutions to the conservation of the historic built environment and we look forward to continuing the fruitful and constructive relationship we have developed with you over the year.
We very much look forward to meeting and working with friends old and new
Tel: 01522 835055 or 07771 396566