3D scanning and the ability to record, digitally analysis and manipulate objects is proving to be particularly adaptable to heritage applications. We use this technology to offer clients a range of benefits.
- Minimal contact and contamination. The process is virtually non-contact only requiring minimal handling for the scanner to view the object.
- 3D full colour digital imaging. Virtual objects, exhibitions and digital collections.
- Digital fixing and repairs of artefacts. Minimise the cost and time of manual repairs and reproductions.
- Inspection, measurement and analysis. Monitor and measure the rates of wear and tear or the impacts of environmental conditions
- 3D evidence collection and recording
- Multimedia applications. Create 3D animations and fly-bys from mesh data.